Old March 12th 04, 03:57 AM
John Doe

Randy Wentzel wrote

Apparently, recordings are saved as "FSR" files in your My Documents
folder.

OK, I was searching for the .fsr file within the root FS9 folder. I have
gone ahead and uploaded the file to
http://www.sonic.net/randyw/fs2004/747Loop.FSR

Just save the file to your "\My Documents\Flight Simulator Files" folder
I assume. Open FS2004, start a flight anywhere, click on "options -
fligth videos" and select the 747Loop video. You can change views using
the "S" key.

Let me know how that works out.

Worked great. Went from 4,000 to 17,000 to 400 feet during the 747 loop.

Would be even better if they allowed voice recording (I am guessing they do
not) so you could give me a clue about what, if anything of interest, is
happening.

Thanks, you dunnit.