Old April 29th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 10 rolls gap tape $20 postpaid in US

I got tired of using 3/4 inch electrical tape as
gap tape. A friend ran off some 25mm (approximately 1 inch)
tape for me.

This works well for me. It is similar to the 3/4 electrical tape,
but wider and slightly thinner.

Unfortunately, to get him to do a production run, I had to
take more than I will use in my lifetime. My wife says to
get it out of the garage.

Tape is in individual wrapped rolls, 25mm X 30 meters, off
white color. 10 rolls are $20 postpaid anywhere in the
lower 48 States. If you want to pick it up directly at my
house in Portland, Oregon, it is $1.25 a roll. If you want
a sample roll, it is $4 for the roll and postpaid first class in
the US.

Several people have used it and find it a suitable substitute
for the electrical tape. It is not as good as the $6 a roll gap tape, but
acceptable for most gap tape usage.

Thomas