Old June 5th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default MKIII yaw string sale

Bumper,

Thanks for making me laugh out loud!!! Funny!

Paul Remde

"bumper" wrote in message

"Bruno" wrote in message

I would buy the new product but I am still liking my 3 year old MKII
yaw string too much to want to remove it.

Bruno

Bruno,

A 3 year old MKII is suspect and may no longer be your trusted friend. It
is likely to suffer from phase reversal and thus may have lost most of its
ability to reliably locate thermals. To test for this problem, sprinkle
some water on it and see if it smells like an old sheep. You should order
a new MKIV with synthetic yarn immediately - - it will never smell like
old sheep. (g)

bumper
zz
Minden