Old February 8th 05, 03:17 AM
Dave Kearton

"NimBill" wrote in message

|| From: (Pechs1)
|
|| Knew a guy that took a dump in his helmet bag, in the rear seat of an
|| F-4,wearing a poopy suit. Unstrapped, took it off , did his thing,
|| redressed.P. C. ChisholmCDR, USN(ret.)Old Phart Phormer Phantom,
|| Turkey, Viper, Scooter and Combat Buckeye Phlyer
|
| I was riding a training mission as a potential Radar Operater on an
| S-2E when the guy training me ate his lunch then crapped in his lunch
| box and dropped it through the PDC chute on a Vietnamese fishing boat.
|
| We had relief tubes but not crappers. Needless to say I did not learn
| much about operating the APS-38 that mission. Was still a learning
| experience in 1967.

Well I know that I won't get to sleep tonight ....

In the same vein, my cav squadron was on a two week exercise at a place
called Cultana in South Australia's mid-north.

Peak of winter and for the first time we were issued quilted and hooded tank
over-suits.

Just as the last light of the day was draining away in the west, I saw the
troop corporal from another M-113 sort of half-run and half-walk, shovel in
hand to a low scrubby area about 50m from my track.

Making a short story shorter, those of you who jumped ahead are right.
Poor ******* unzipped his oversuit, then unzipped and laid out his tank
suit - as we always do, then took a furtive dump in his oversuit's hood.

It wouldn't have been so bad - if he'd notcied the extra load before he
zipped up again.

If you want to try this at home, you'll get some in your hair, most down
your back and you sleep outside until the shower platoon arrives at the end
of the week.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton