Old August 26th 08, 03:40 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Leadfoot[_3_]

Default Fake military guys & the Stolen Valor Act of 2005

There are so many that they must be organized on alphabetical pages
and even then it takes considerable scrolling to get to the bottom.

As an enlisted type you can first enounter these types as early as the MEPS
station where they will state they are just "waiting for the paperwork to
get through so they can be officers and then on to pilot training" I had
one of these idiots tell me the same line of BS in Basic and then watched as
he turned away and saluted the Squadron Training Officer with a cigarette in
his saluting hand. The resulting ass chewing was certainly enjoyable to
watch.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
www.thundertales.blogspot.com