Old December 6th 03, 12:31 AM
Michael

"JerryK" wrote
The hot tip, IMO, is buy your twin and train in it.

That only works if you can get insurance for training in your plane. My
policy has a no instruction clause in it.:- Luckily my insurer treated the
time I spent getting my rating in a 310 as the time in type for the 340.

The no-instruction clause likely doesn't apply to the owner (at least
mine doesn't). But what I'm suggesting won't work for a turbo
pressurized twin anyway - both because the insurance won't buy off on
it and because you will tear up the engines in training.

Michael