Old December 1st 15, 05:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Soaring Adventures Difficulties, Anyone Else?

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 9:49:22 PM UTC-7, SoaringXCellence wrote:
our club has had several problem with this organization. Primarily because they claim to represent us to their customers, say that they have an arrangement with us and we will always accept their ride coupons.

In addition the company has used several different names over the last few years to try and get clear of a bad reputation.

They pay a fee to Google to show up first when you search for "Glider rides (put any city here)". They even claim to offer rides in cities that have no glider operation!!

We patiently tell the certificate holders that we only accept gift certificates issued by our club and if they have already paid the company, have them, SA, contact us to purchase a certificate that we will then honor. A real hassle.

You are not discussing the same business entity as SF.

Frank Whiteley