Old June 14th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

Default Is the YouTube video legit.

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 10:10 pm, Jim Logajan wrote:

That wasn't actually a question but a statement.

Along the lines of "Who is John Galt?"

Yep, I live in California so my vote doesn't count anyway. No reason
not to write in a name. California is geographically one of the most
conservative states in the US (lots of red, a little blue). However,
we have these two little areas called LA and SF that send all our
votes to the dems regardless of who is running.

-Robert
Thats why are state is broke. Im going to laugh when we cant pay the
pensions and thats coming sooner than anyone thinks. They have already taxed
us to death.