Old June 29th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default PHIL BOYER: 40% OF AOPA MEMBERS ARE SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASING THEIR FLYING DUE TO FUEL PRICES

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:01:41 -0500, Rich Ahrens
wrote in :

on 6/22/2008 9:50 AM Larry Dighera said the following:
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:38:18 -0500, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote in
:

Larry Dighera wrote:
The sources whose content I cite generally have a reputation for
presenting a balanced view, and I use them to bolster my arguments (or
to quantify yours in this case) in discussion.

You often copy and paste without understanding the material or even reading
it. Sometimes you've posted material which proved your position to be
incorrect.

Given the volume of my posts, errors are inevitable.

Boggle. You value quantity over quality, then? There's an obvious cure...

When was the last time you composed an on-topic, quality article for
rec.aviation.piloting?

You call yourself a pilot, but you only berate your fellows.

Have you nothing redeeming to contribute? Or do you limit your
participation to facilitating anarchy through the servers under
IPHouse control?