Old September 11th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Default Emergency Descents with ATC COMS - Video

On Sep 12, 3:30*am, wrote:
Flaps_50! wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:15*am, wrote:
BeechSundowner wrote:
On Sep 10, 5:35*pm, "Flaps_50!" wrote:

No, the victors are restricted airspace for aerobatics. Have another
look at the sectional.

Before you continue to embarrass yourself, do you know the dimensions
of a victor airway?

Hint one, they don't put practice areas in victor airways.

He has no clue what the word "restricted" means.

I'm looking at this sectional

http://skyvector.com/#52-28-3-4391-3470

About 10 miles NE of KJAN I see class C,E and a Victor. The next
Victor centerline is 18m NE. *Is this wrong?

What has this to do with your total lack of understanding of the terms
"restricted" and "designated practice area"?

I think you had a comprehension problem leading to your confusion
between retricted area and the topic of my post which was restricted
airspace. That's OK I understand your problem and it is quite common
in some personality types.

Cheers