Old April 3rd 19, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Life insurance for glider pilots

Shopping around for life insurance (yes, this is a special issue for pilots and life insurance costs a little more), my first though was to search rec.aviation.soaring to see if there was any information there. There was, but with the last posting being circa 2008! The posting included a phone number for Bob Deighton at Deighton Financial Services LLC in Florida. Holding little hope that that connection was good, I called the number and found Bob to be the MOST HELPFUL of a few other agents I spoke with -- and ultimately bringing in the best price. All these years later! Bob's current contact info is: cell- 941-685-8854 and . He's a good resource and worth the support of our community. Good luck with your insurance, happy landings.

Eric
ER