Old January 17th 04, 02:26 PM
Blueskies

Set up or buy stock in a security company and get rich, all care of the sheep-like fears fostered and maintained by our
gov't officials. I'm sure the majority of the 5 million quoted is for metal detectors and other 'security' measures...

..
"Bart D. Hull" wrote in message ...
What is with this crap that they need to raise 5 million to
reopen the Statue of Liberty? Talk about ransom and terrorism
and our government is the source again!

The park service doesn't make enough with the fees they charge?

Talk about seriously ****ing people off. (Including me!)

Sorry, had to vent.

What's next?

In the land of the free and home of the brave,
our politicians decide what is freedom and who we should fear.

Good thing I visited a good deal of this nation before 9/11, else
I wouldn't have seen 1/2 of what I did.

--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona