Old July 13th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Imagine...

"Tina" wrote in message
ps.com...
Speaking of Mr MacNamara, and way off topic, have you noticed how
proudly our men and women in the services today wear their uniforms?

It's a far cry from the shabby way those in uniform were treated in
the 60s and 70s - too many treated those men and women, the tips of
our swords, as though they were the ones setting policy.

Lady Bird Johnson died. I had for a long time felt the ashes of her
husband, and MacNamara, should be part of the pathway leading down to
that scar in the earth honoring the 55000 who died because of their
inept managing of that war, so that every footstep on that path would
be a damning of their arrogance.

Don't forget Walter Cronkite.

Sorry about the change in subject.

You should get in touch with your anger! :~)