Old December 25th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Good Places to Fly?

I use the following site alot for planning cross-country stops and for $100
hamburger runs. It's got a lot of GREAT features. I like that you can put in
a starting point and destination, and how far off your track you're willing
to go and it'll list all of the types of attractions you pick (restaurants,
museums, camping and whatnot) along your route and tell you how far from
your starting point each is, plus how far off your track each is. I looked
at the site you use, and I think the Adventure Pilot site is much better.
Try it and let me know what you think.

http://www.adventurepilot.com/Default.aspx?tabid=36

Scott Wilson