Old February 18th 13, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Freeman

Default Jaxida covers for sale

I have a set of Jaxida all weather glider covers. I have been using them to cover my glider while in the hangar. Covers are not new but are in good shape. I have only used them outside twice in 5 years. Covers were originally made and used for KA8 but I have been using them on an SZD55.No info on how long used on KA8. Asking $750. I believe they were about $3000 when new. You can see them at http://www.freewil.com/WebGalleries/...rs/index..html. Contact me at stevef1216 at gmail.com if you are interested.