Old August 7th 05, 11:10 PM
Silvio Mecucci

Good questions. The original post was certainly short on details regarding
what the pilot feels is normal versus what was actually happening

I agree with you.
I put some more details in the other reply.
Also.. usually on GA cheap aircrafts, engine instruments are not that
good in
reliability unless hey are new or well mantained.
I bought this airplane yesterday in germany.. were usually mantainance
is done properly.
In fact, both engine istruments indications were in accord.
This let me think that is not something strange to do with a single
engine
or both engines with the same problem at the same time with a life so
different:
0 hours vs 1200 hours...
Please ask me any further detail can help You.
S.