Old July 20th 04, 04:47 PM
C J Campbell

"Javier Henderson" wrote in message
"C J Campbell" writes:

a) The TBO on the Cirrus engine is 2000 hours.

b) The airframe lifetime on the Cirrus is now 12,000 hours.

Not true, the SR-22 still is 4350 hours until you can show me a type
certificate that says otherwise. If the airframe life limit has been
extended then Cirrus is sure keeping quiet about it.

So, where does that leave your crusade against Cirrus?

Right where I started. I didn't like the plane when I thought the TBO was
2000 hours.

-jav (Skylane owner, trying to offer a balanced view)

A balanced view does not ignore the facts.