Old January 29th 17, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default What Is Wrong With OLC?

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 8:47:02 PM UTC-5, Dan Daly wrote:
On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 7:43:42 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I've been trying for over a year to get the OLC people to fix my login.
I've filled out their help forms too many times to count and they don't
reply and they don't fix the problem. As it stands now, I can not
upload my flights to OLC. When I log in I get a message that states (in
German) that my email address is not valid. But it is valid. And I am
logged on successfully. Then, when I select to upload a flight, I get
the same message stating that my email address is invalid.

Is there anyone listening at OLC? Is there anyone in Europe who can
contact them on my behalf? My email address is
. It is a valid address.

Since I can no longer upload flights, I won't be providing financial
support any more unless it's fixed. Too bad, since I'm currently number
1 at Moriarty and number 14 in the USA.

--
Dan, 5J

Have you done your annual update of your Registration? Go to the list of competitors. Find your name. Go to the right hand side of the form; just past the link to your flights, icon for "contest registration update". Must be done annually. All your info can be correct, but if you don't submit it annually, you aren't valid. Just checking that it is all still correct is not sufficient.

I googled SSA OLC administrator and this was the
at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ng/xjxyhRaIYLE :
"About

This is the home of the SSA OLC Committee. The OLC Committee handles all OLC related items and coordinates with the FAI and other committees as needed..

The SSA has a Memorandum of Understanding with the OLC that grants us exclusive rights to the OLC in the US. The purpose of this agreement is to provide OLC a point of contact in the US for rules changes, to deal with problems that may arise and to collect money to fund the OLC.

For help with submitting a claim contact us at ."