Old May 8th 19, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default When to apply gap seal tape

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 2:38:11 PM UTC-7, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Others will be better than I, but to me, do all sanding and machine polish, clean place for seals and "safety tape", apply said items, then finish.
Just be careful around tape edges.

Thanks Charlie! I am thinking im going to do the 3M stuff first, then clean where the tape goes and apply the tape. After that i will do the WX stuff and mask off the seals so they don't get ruined when i apply the WX block.