Old December 22nd 03, 10:11 PM
B2431

From: ChuckSlusarczyk
Date: 12/21/2003 7:58 AM Central Standard Time
In article , B2431 says...
As a side note to your side note about the side note: congrats

Now let's see how he spins it so he wins.

Now "that" will be interesting :-) But we'll see.
I noticed that it seems ANN is down to 2 writers some gal and a guy both of
which I never heard of. I wonder what happened to I think his name was Tim?

Another side note ,I went to the EAA's Voices of Aviation site to see who all
particioated. I did mine last Oshkosh and found an error in my bio .They said
was an Aeronautical engineer which I'm not .So first thing monday I'm calling
them to correct that. Then I found zooms name and he's listed as a "test
pilot"
LOL!! What and when and for who did he test? enquiring minda want to know. I
can't wait to see his interview ,I wonder if thewre will be anything truthful
in
it :-)

Merry Christmas

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

It's an obvious typo. He's a test pile it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired