Old April 20th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default Avgas prices in your area?

wise purchaser wrote:
I fly to KBHM ( Birmingham, AL) Avag gas is $ 5.38 Gal!!! Just
over the border in Tennessee AVGAS gas is about $ 3.38 Gal! ?????
WHY???

I fly with MOGAS 95 % time for $ 2.65 /gal Thank GOOODNES MY
Cessna 150 /150 has the long range wing tanks(40 gal) plus the O&N
conversions 15 gal tank in the baggage compartment! With the E/I
Electronic fuel flow indicator installed I can stay in the air for
about 7.5 hours!

We just went to $3.10/gal for 100LL. We try to keep it the lowest in the
area. Our problem is a tank too small to take a full load and we
sometimes get an extra charge for split load. We will fix that this year.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP