Old May 24th 12, 03:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA

Default (B-29 FiFi DSC_3219.jpg (1/1)] [22/35] - Florida International Airshow Static

"Sky Quest" wrote in message

Ramsman;813650 Wrote:

Do they actually allow the public into such a valuable aircraft?
--
Peter

They actually sell tickets for flights on it too. For a huge fee of
course. I got a chance to fly in it on April this year at Fun & Sun in
Lakeland Florida. Even got to ride in the front bombardier seat. Even
made a pass at Fantasy of Flight that day. The once in a lifetime
experience was awesome, and to me worth the cost.

--
Sky Quest

Just outta curiosity, what was the cost?

--

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
East Innisfail