Old January 2nd 13, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgans[_2_]

Default Chuckle

"bumper" wrote in message
On Monday, December 31, 2012 9:00:33 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Given: the MK IV yaw string is a fine product.

However, the Gallagher in me chuckles with the realization one of the
recent most popular RAS topics regards installing or replacing a string.

This post makes 54...and surely more to come. Seemingly a topic for the
next Soaring Symposium.

Ben

Ben,

No one is taken more aback with awe and wonderment than me! I guess it
comes down to that old adage, "sweat the small stuff!". No matter, the
more it gets bandied about, the more of 'em get sold . . . not the money,
but rather the satisfaction with simply sharing one of my small inventions
with others in soaring. Enjoy. And thanks for bandying.

bumper

Happens every year, doesn't it? I enjoy the creativity with which some
posts are written. I laughed out lout at the instructors model that allows
the string to yaw the wrong way while the student is standing on the rudder.

Don't stop now, everyone. Unless you think this thread is all strung out.
;-) We will have to wait and see which way the wind blows on the subject.
--
Jim in NC