Old October 20th 03, 04:40 AM
RobertR237

In article , Wayne R
writes:

Thanks.

After years (decades, really) of dreaming, I've finally started
building. You'd have a hard time guessing that I'm working on an
airplane, though. All I've built so far is a good-sized stick. It's
made of foam, S-glass, and carbon fiber. It's the spar for the stabilitor.

Looks as though I'll miss my original goal of flying this thing down to
Kitty Hawk on Dec 17 by a fairly wide margin. I think this is going to
take a while.

Wayne R.

You learn quick. Just remember, it is NOT a 4000 hour project, its 4000 1-hour
projects that will eventually look like an airplane.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)