Old July 21st 03, 06:51 AM
Adonis Amore

Hey Mosquito,

Many of the US clubs I assumed didn't offer instruction, do. The

German club looks
good, but doesn't have an English version.

you're right, but I gave you the Phonenr. of Oerlinghausen. Just make a
call!

Adonis

mosquito wrote following on/ schrieb folgendes am 21.07.2003 01:55:
Anywhere but the UK! It has been a particularly bad season here weatherwise.

Too true. The UK is always a pot-luck prospect, when your activity is weather
critical. A soaring friend of mine who's learning to Paraglide, has been
grounded for a couple of weeks due to unfavourable weather. That's the main
reason I'm giving serious consideration to the western USA.

Many of the US clubs I assumed didn't offer instruction, do. The German club looks
good, but doesn't have an English version.

Thanks.