Old March 31st 21, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Moshe Braner

Default new SSA web site

The "new web site" is live, and it is very slow to load, and I can't
find anything... Where did the state records go?

And when I tried to login it made me spend much time training Google's
AI via a "Captcha" - I hate those things with a white-hot passion!

And then it rejected my password. (I haven't typed it in in years as my
browser remembered it.) For each attempt it wanted a new Captcha. Then
I clicked on "lost password". That too wanted a Captcha. Then it said
my "username" (6 digits) is not valid. Neither is my email (another
captcha).

I may never login to SSA again!