Old June 7th 21, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]

Default US: 15M/Open Class Writeups?

YesOn Monday, June 7, 2021 at 9:02:24 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:54:56 PM UTC-4, Al Tyler 8H wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:06:09 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
Yes, theirs very little on OLC..... You would think at the National Contest their would be better coverage..../s

I guess flying 775.49 km at 176.86 km/h is so boring that nobody thinks anyone (especially this east-coast flat-land pilot) would be interested in reading about it.

I'm surprised Elon Musk hasn't employed Charlie Spratt's spinning bones to drill more useless holes in the ground.

Yes, it would be greatly appreciated to have daily reports, but let’s remember our contests are run by volunteers!
I remember cranking out a hand written score sheet at 2:00 AM in the first Sports Class Nationals at Minden after our“computer expert”, was unable to enter any times and quit!
Maybe the manager could find a crew person who is willing to take on the daily reporting for the remaining contests this year?
Lei Zimmerman did an outstanding job for several years, cranking out daily reports!
JJ