Old December 24th 03, 08:08 PM
HighFlyer

I was watching the show during its first run (currently in reruns).

The student made it to her solo flight in the pattern before the show went
into reruns.

I hope they continue on for the rest of the journey.

"Darren Eccles" wrote in message
I know this may pertain to a private pilot question so I apoligize. The
Discovery Wings Channel had a show on following a female student through

her
training for her private ticket. I had moved and was not able to follow

the
show anymore, does anyone know if she got her ticket? Thanks. Oh, and

was
there anything excited that happened? Just wondering. Thanks again.

Darren Eccles
Comm. Pilot - ASEL
Instrument Airplane