Old July 13th 04, 03:36 AM
Dan Karshin

Default Garmin GNS-530 for sale - Honest !

I had a 530 for sale back in May 2004 that I instructed interested
buyers to contact me via email for pics and details and now see that
followup messages were left on that peticular message. Well it sold
for $9500 on an ebay auction and I just now looked at the old message
for the 1st time since I left it back in May. ( So if your interested
in the one I'm selling currently--Email me!!)
Well, I have another 530 for sale now. Serial number 78407475 and
asking $8650 for it. It is factory repaired /recertified 8130'd by
Garmin June 2004. They put a new faceplate and knobs on the unit and
brought it up to snuff on all bulletins, updates and mods. The
Jeppessen data card will be included, but will need to be updated.
Also included are 4 new user manuals, flight manual supplement
paperwork, used good condition mounting tray, used good condition rear
tray adapter w/ the 4 coax connectors and a plastic faceplate
protector. I don't have a connector kit or antenna to include with
this sale.
I hate to put it on ebay due to all the scamming that's going on,
but will have to do just that if not sold by this friday nite.
It will require full payment via wire or cashiers check before it
leaves my sight. Email for pics or questions by friday or look for
"dkair" sat nite on ebay motors/avionics. Dan