Old February 5th 04, 05:24 PM
MINIWI

"Rich S." schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"MINIWI" wrote in message
Who has got problems with a homebuild caused by a bad or uncomplete

manual?
I am going to attend the build of RV-7 and RV-9. During the work I'll

take
pictures and write down tricks and hints, not found in the manual.
What's missing in a manual naturally, not just in van's?

Michael

Mine didn't even come with the tube of plastic cement - and I even had to
cut the pieces apart myself!

Rich "grumble, grumble. . . darn 'Quickbuild' kitplanes" S.

Ok, so they didn't really tell you - what's "included" in the kit. Thanks
for the info.
This means, they need a list "what's included" and "What's to buy and where
to buy" BEFORE you buy the kit.
Quoted!

Michael