Old April 12th 04, 02:50 AM
Mike O'Malley

"'Vejita' S. Cousin" wrote in message
I'm a private pilot from the Seattle area. I'm going to be in
Anchorage from now until 5/7/04. I was looking at airnav and the two
local airports (PANC PAMR) don't seem to have planes for rent. Can
someone recommend a club/FBO in the area?

While not familiar with those airports, AirNav recently eleminated all FBO's
that don't pay a listing fee to them from their database. There very well
might be rental aircraft available there, AOPA's airport directory should
give you a better listing of FBO options at local airports now.

--
Mike