Old January 7th 04, 02:27 AM
robert arndt

Reality check time Rob, the Nazis lost, Hitler is dead, and the "V-4"
never flew. I know that all of these facts just break your little Nazi loving
heart, but they are facts.

Al Minyard

Hey Al, take a trip to Misdroy... but don't trip on the remnants of
the launch catapults for the V-4, which are not pointing West. I guess
your logic suggests that the Germans were just firing missiles out
into the Baltic for practice and that the diplomatic threat to Sweden
in 1945 was just a ruse (ignoring the fact that Germany depended on
Sweden's iron ore for vital war production).
But that's you Al, in a nutshell... someone who prefers inaccurate
history book "official histories" as opposed to the truth.
Ignorance is bliss, so be happy

Rob