Old November 19th 18, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RR

Default Recommended configuration: ADS-B receiver, iPad, software?

What I was looking at was found here, but seems to be abandoned for now. https://github.com/cyoung/stratux/issues/489

It describes outputting the adsb traffic found on the stratux as Power flarm nema strings. If that can pump those into the 9000, then I can get an audio warning of traffic. Also, all traffic can show up in one place. I was considering another display for weather, but that is an occasional need, not persistent. I think I could do that painlessly on my phone over wifi when I wanted to see if I could get around a T-cell.

and yes, my adsb out is 2020 compliant.

Rick