Old March 1st 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default A real life pilot's first sim experience

"Peter R." wrote in message
On 2/28/2007 4:42:05 PM, "Morgans" wrote:

and
all it can possibly do is to attract more sim nuts and sim discussion,
that
most of us very strongly do NOT want HERE!

Am I a sim nut for answering his post? Uh, oh.

I had rather you not, and that's just me; one out of hundreds, but what the
heck - so much of that is going on - who can tell! g

I guess that is my point. I don't think that either of you are sim nuts, or
have difficulty understanding the difference (and reality issues) between
real flying and simming. That title is very secure in another's holding.

We need (IMHO) to try and get away from the sim postings. This group is
losing their identity - and fast.

A long post entirely about simming belongs in the sim group. That's all.
Simple concept.
--
Jim in NC