Old May 19th 14, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Kovari

Default Vertica V2 (Avier) vs Oudie?

I can't say that the touch screen of the Avier feels any different from the Oudie2. They are about the same.
As far as the size of navigational boxes;in all three software they are customizable both in size and fonts.
About the only negative I have found between the two type ofPNA's is that the battery capacaty maybe lower in the Avier. I highly recommend really either to run off the aircraft main battery or use an external vattery as one will not be able to use them on longer flights.
6PK