Old July 11th 04, 05:13 PM
WalterM140

It's just neocon bitterness from a president and vice president who ever went
to war when they damn well should have.

You couldn't kick too hard with Bush going into the Air Guard -- those Century
series fighters -could- easily kill you (so I hear).

But Bush skated out on the last two years of his six year commitment, but then
has the gall to attack Senator Kerry's service. That needs to be confronted.

Bush skipped the last two years of his commitment. He didn't even go through an
officer candidate course.

When I say that Bush attacked Kerry's record, I mean of course that the Bush
campaign attacked Kerry. Bush probably has a little to do with this as he does
with carrying out his presidential functions, which seem to be to act just as a
figurhead.

Walt