Old April 23rd 04, 06:07 AM
Eric Greenwell

BTIZ wrote:
great Eric !! I had not seen any with N numbers.. how did they get that with
a factory produced glider that had not passed Part 23 testing standards?

I had only seen the "other" literature about the "no need for papers"

I don't know the details, so a call to Greg Cole at Windward Performance
would be best. Or call Dave Stevenson. He flew a SparrowHawk (the
Delaware one, I think) in the Sports Class Nationals last year. It had
to be registered to enter the contest (insurance requirement).

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA