Old December 6th 05, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default aviation in Nigeria

Most of my are from Nigeria. Basically, I 'grew' up there. I still travel
there every year (of course, by European airlines). I can give you a quick
insight on local airlines. I definitely praise Tito for speaking out. It
makes me sad that most common people in Nigeria cannot see the how dangerous
the aviation industry is. My step mother was killed in accident 5 years ago.
My father got lucky when he missed a flight because that flight crashed
shortly after takeoff. Actually, he got lucky twice! I can't remember what
happened to the other flight. I have been on a flight where the pilot
actually got lost. I could tell you few more stories, but I am not going
there. Now, you can see how bad the industry is.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to soar!

"Dan Luke" wrote in message