Old August 10th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Harbor Freight Support group

On Aug 10, 8:45*am, wrote:
OMG, I'm not alone!

My wife calls it "Daddys Toy Store" and anytime the kids are in the
car I would say "I got to stop by my toy store" and they would be like
OH DAD!!! we don't want to go!! My wife isn't so bad, she wants to get

This is great. I would drag my then 7 year old along, (now almost
11),
and after she had exhausted all the dinosaur and car kits and the
kites,
and the bingo machine (great coupon special at $5.99, we use it a
lot),
one day I told her she could surely find something here for up to $10,
and she came bouncing over to me with a smile saying daddy I want
this pogo stick! It was the big plastic accordian type plunger, and
the
kids just had a blast with it. When they tired of it I had an extra
plunger.
It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Now when I get the coupons each week I print only the ones I really
want, then only put the ones I need in my car, and try to leave some
of
them behind when I go into the store. I went out to the garage and
counted at least 11 things that I've never yet opened.
But I'm sure one day I will need them... Right?

Steve