Old August 11th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Harbor Freight Support group

It doesn't seem like you have a REAl problem. I too bought 4 stunt
kites, but I don't have grandchildren/children or even any friends.
I bought 4 just because it was a really good deal. I need help. I
can't wait to get my 1 week chip.

The first liar doesnt have a chance here...

On Aug 8, 3:01*pm, ET wrote:
Anthony W wrote innews:Se1nk.458$_H1.259@trnddc05:

Count me in. *In addition to the tools I get there, on my last trip over
there I bought 4 stunt kites for only 7 bucks each. *Now I can hardly
wait to take my grandkids to the beach...

Tony

wrote:
I have been considering starting a support group for people with a
likewise addiction to my own. The day Harbor Freight moved into my
town, my life was changed. It was easy to avoid it when it was online.
I know other stores have impulse items by the checkout, but this damn
place is filled with impulse items. *Really. Who can resist a 32 piece
screwdriver set fot $5. oh wait... that is a good deal on shrink
tubing. who cares if I already have some... how many pairs of $.99
utility scissors does one REALLY need?
I need help. I just bought a welder, but was back the next day for
accessories.

CRAP! *

Stunt kits for $7....

Put me down for 2, but it's going to cost me $150... cause of the rest of
the crap that is going to end up in my basket...
--
-- ET :-)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams- Hide quoted text -