Old February 16th 04, 02:42 PM
Bill and Susan Maddux

every time the air force changes its uniforms it costs the poor airman a lot
of cash. but if the airman wants to advance through airman of the month or
below the zone boards he is going to need the newest uniforms. Hell we just
went through a new uniform in the mid 90's, what more can they change.
"Otis Willie" wrote in message
Air Force uniform prototype makes debut

(EXCERPT) , By Lisa Burgess, Stars and Stripes European edition,
Saturday, February 14, 2004

ARLINGTON, Va. - The Air Force is rolling out a snazzy prototype of a
new uniform at two stateside bases.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio and Langley Air Force Base in
Virginia got the new uniforms this week.

Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. John Jumper decided last year that
airmen need something "distinctive" to meet the needs of his service.

Testers at the remaining bases - Ramstein in Germany, Hurlburt Field
in Florida, Luke in Arizona, Elemendorf in Alaska, McChord in
Washington, Robbins in Georgia, and Vandenburg in California - will
get their uniforms in the next several weeks, Air Force spokeswo...

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully reproducing
copyrighted material. In abidance with our laws this report
cannot be provided in its entirety. However, you can read it
in full today, 14 Feb 2004, at the following URL. (COMBINE
the following lines into your web browser.) The
subject/content of this report is not necessarily the
viewpoint of the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?...&article=20441

Otis Willie
Associate Librarian