Old December 25th 03, 05:50 PM
Marvin Barnard

Hi Marc,
I frequently get questions from folks who want to make changes
to my design. It's human nature to want to build "a better mouse trap".
There are several available chart type plots of general aerodynamic
formulas boiled down into graphic comparisons of areas, forces, speeds,
weights,.........etc. (I.E. McCoy's, or Beaujon's aerodynamic
tablature)
You won't get any solid usable advice (none you want to hear) from
a design holder or probably many builders either.
Do the aerodynamic calculations and intentionally over build
strength-wise. You're almost on your own. .....Guess that's why we're
"Experimental" aviators.
......Good luck!