Old April 22nd 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default Right wing extremist large aircraft threaten our lives...

"Nomen Nescio" wrote:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
Mohandas Gandhi

Um, yeah!

That's what just happened to the empire of right wing k00kdom in America.

Rush Limbaugh, the new face of the Republican Party? Sarah Palin, a serious
conternder for the 2012 nomination?

BWAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAW!

Current Republican Party approval rating: 31% and headed down.

Ain't it great? When you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, eh?

--
Dan

"How can an idiot be a policeman? Answer me that!"
-Chief Inspector Dreyfus