Old September 25th 03, 03:30 AM
toadmonkey

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:23:19 +0000 (UTC), "Mike Williams"
wrote:

I am presently being bombed by viruses that are under the guise of a
Microsoft upgrade.
There's a discussion on alt.comp.viruses, they have a theory that it seems
to be targeting people that post on newsgroups. The reason I ask this
question on rec.aviation.rotorcraft is this is the only place I've posted in
several months.

Mike Williams

I have several e-mail accounts and I get around 15-20 of those viruses per day,
combined total. Just delete them. can't believe that people are THAT bored
with life that they have to send that kind of garbage out. These guys need to
get a life! And the kids that do it need to get their asses beat good!
TM

--
Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality.
Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."

Remove "3+4" from addy before replying