Old February 25th 05, 01:53 AM
Jose

What I don't understand is why others don't do these things? I mean to say -
if they want to keep killing themselves with their "risk denial" attitudes
and actions I guess that's their right - but it seems a pity all the same.

And what is your answer to the folk who don't understand why you climb
into those dangerous flying contraptions in the first place, instead of
motoring along safely on the ground, or, if you =must= fly, to do so
from the back of a jumbo jet?

Jose
--
Nothing is more powerful than a commercial interest.