Old September 12th 05, 05:52 PM
Ray Lovinggood

Brad,

I've seen a photo on the Streifen__(sorry, I forgot
how to spell his name. He's the Libelle expert in
Germany.) web page that shows a single piece, forward
hinged canopy on an LS1-c.

Since I still have and thoroughly enjoy my LS1-d, I
would be interested to know what you might plan on
doing.

I have seen photos of a mod made to a French LS1-c
where they installed a pnuematic tail wheel to replace
the glue-on rubber skid/little wheel.

I think a single piece hinged canopy would make this
nice ship even so much nicer.

Please keep me informed on the project.

Thanks,

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA
LS1-d, s/n 27

At 16:24 12 September 2005, Brad wrote:
A friend has an LS-1C that we are planning on completly
restoring. One
of the planned changes is to add a 1 piece canopy.
Anyone out there
ever done this?

Also, we are looking for front hinge canopy parts and
latching hardware
from wrecked gliders that we can use for the project.

Thanks,
Brad