Old July 13th 03, 02:22 PM
ZZBunker

Dave Holford wrote in message ...
ZZBunker wrote:

Dave Holford wrote in message ...
Spread Eagle wrote:

When can we expect "Operation American Freedom"?

Don't need it. But Canada, France, and Germany are cruising for big
time regime changes and the resulting liberation.

Spread Eagle

I guess we should start withdrawing our troops from Afghanistan, Ships
from the Gulf and other folks from AWACS and other command functions so
that they can come back and defend Canada? Do you really want OUR
snipers on the 'other side'?

Oh yes, and I guess we'd better get our folks off the NORAD battlestaff
as well.

We ain't got much, be we can use some of it well.

And I guess France will have to pull her troops out of the Congo where
they are trying to stop a fight that has already killed 3 million or so.
No one else seems inclined to try and clean up that mess.

The US has been trying to clean up the mess in the Congo
ever since Europe first started going there.
Which if you assholes didn't know, is one of main reasons
that the country *Liberia* exists. So don't give us any of your
revisionist history lessons about how France and the UN are
in some sort of great moral dilemma, that only they in their
great hindsight wisdom can now put the politically correct spin on.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I only just managed to stop laughing and
pick myself up off the floor.

See the last below, which I guess you never got to, to put my posting in
context.

Thanks for the entertainment.

(I especially love that France and the UN moral dilemma stuff. Surely no
one believes that either have any morals. It's almost as good as your
apparent belief that the U.S. existed before Europe started to go to
Africa.)

Dave

I, myself, can't ever seem to stop laughing with Internet, Europeons
and Europe lovers. Since many of them apparently seem to think that
I believe that Europe *exists*.