Old April 3rd 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

Default AOPA Mag This Month

On Apr 3, 1:29 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
It's interesting to see AOPA doing a piece on "Flying in Europe", so
soon after our long thread on the same topic. Many of their
conclusions were the same as ours.

Also, strangely enough, there's another article this month on "Flying
GA to Memphis", in order to visit Beale Street and all the great blues
bands. Why, I think AOPA is copying our every word!

We're apparently on the cutting edge in this group, boys and girls,
and AOPA Pilot is tracking our collective stream of consciousness.
Watch next month for an article on "Tower-Induced Go-'rounds"!

:-)

Maybe Anthony can submit an article on MS Flight Simulator. :-)