Old October 3rd 04, 07:40 AM
Peter Duniho

"dancingstar" wrote in
message ...
Has anyone seen this?:

http://www.tsa.gov/public/interapp/e...orial_1727.xml

Other than a vague reference to it in a thread posted several days ago in
this newsgroup, no...I haven't seen anything about it. Seems like the
"foreigner background check" stuff has dominated whatever bandwidth the
aviation community has for dealing with stupid TSA proposals.

Of course, all this is, is a jobs program for security professionals who
don't think that the vast expansion of our government in the form of the
DHS, nor the private sector expansion of the home alarm, firearm, and other
related "disaster preparedness" businesses at the expense of public fear is
sufficient. But you'll never get the TSA to admit it.

Pete