Old September 12th 03, 02:34 AM
Charles Talleyrand

"Pete" wrote in message ...

"Charles Talleyrand" wrote in message

"tscottme" wrote in message

Charles Talleyrand wrote in message
Are there any web sites detailing the military equipment available to
each
nation? Some place I could look up the number of L.A. class subs in
the US navy or Mig-29s in the Russian air force.

-Thanks

WWW.fas.org

Where on this site would I find what I'm looking for? Are you sure
this has what I asked? I cannot find it.

DOD 101
http://www.fas.org/man/index.html

I've seen this page. It's a nice page, but how does it answer the
questions I asked? How can one tell how many Mig-29s the
Russians have, or how many LA Subs in the US Navy by looking at this
page?

Yes, I can find the speed of a Mig-29 from this page, but not how many
there are or where they might be.